P R I V A C Y P O L I C Y
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1) As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
2) When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
3) If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2) Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
1) Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
2) Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
3) Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
4) Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sarah Mason, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at .
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file sent from a website which is then stored by your web browser. When you return to the website the information in the cookie can be used to recognise your last session.
Cookies can't install malicious software such as viruses on your device, whether that’s a computer, tablet or a mobile phone.
How long does a cookie stay on your device?
Cookies stay on your device for different periods of time depending on what kind of cookie they are.
Session cookies normally only last while you have your internet browser open. Once you close your browser they’re automatically deleted from your device.
Persistent cookies typically stay on your device after you close your internet browser unless your browser is set up to automatically delete them. They can be used by websites to remember your preferences when you open up your browser again.
You can change your settings within your browser to clear them automatically or after a period of time. You can also block or restrict cookies within your browser settings, with a plug in or security software, but this can affect website performance or stop parts of a site from working.
What is used on this site and how?
By accepting the Cookie Notification message, you consent to the use of such cookies from Wix and Google Analytics. If you choose not to accept the Cookie Notification message, no cookies will be placed on your computer, and this data will not be tracked.